Become a Certified Meatheads Cook
< Return to Employment
We are searching for experienced cooks to help play a vital role in growing a new burger concept. Meatheads is a simple concept that focuses on serving high quality burgers, fresh cut fries and beverages in a stylish and casual atmosphere. We currently have 11 locations in Illinois
and will be expanding to 15 in 2013 with locations planned for Elmhurst, Lincolnwood and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow recipes and ensure quality products.
- Able to work quickly, while serving customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain food quality and restaurant standards.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Smile, have fun and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude!
- Depending on the needs of the restaurant, this person may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Experience with food preparation in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Excellent professional references.
- Passion for excellent food and customer service.
- Standing up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. occasionally.
Please email your resumé and/or questions to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org