Become a Certified Meatheads Supervisor
Restaurant Hourly Supervisor< Return to Employment
SummaryWe are searching for experienced Restaurant Supervisor's to help play a vital role in growing a new burger concept. Meatheads is a simple concept that focuses on serving high quality burgers, fresh cut fries and beverages in a stylish and casual atmosphere. We currently have 11 locations in Illinois and will be expanding to 15 in 2013 with locations planned for Elmhurst, Lincolnwood and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Training awesome employees.
- Follow recipes and ensure quality products.
- Able to be hands-on while successfully leading team members.
- Work with management to oversee shifts within the restaurant, which will include all aspects of staff supervision, customer service, cleanliness, cash control and food safety.
- Make certain that all team members are providing excellent customer service.
- Motivate employees and maintain a positive, upbeat work environment.
- Enforce policy and procedures.
- Depending on the needs of the restaurant, this person may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience (preferably in a food service establishment). Excellent professional references.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong passion for excellent food, and a desire to progress within the company.
- Standing up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. occasionally.
To ApplyPlease download and fill out our Application Form [PDF]. Upon completion, please drop your application off at Meatheads Burgers & Fries.
Questions? Email Nancy at email@example.com