Become a Certified Meatheads Restaurant Manager
< Return to Employment
We are searching for an experienced Restaurant Manager to help play a vital role in growing a new burger concept. Meatheads is a simple concept that focuses on serving high quality burgers, fresh cut fries and beverages in a stylish and casual atmosphere. We currently have 11 locations in Illinois
and will be expanding to 15 in 2013 with locations planned for Elmhurst, Lincolnwood and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interviewing, hiring and training awesome employees.
- Follow receipts and ensure quality products.
- Able to be hands-on while successfully leading team members.
- Manage shifts within the restaurant to include all aspects of staff supervision, customer service, cleanliness, cash control and food safety.
- Make certain that all team members are providing excellent customer service and motivate employees to maintain a positive, upbeat work environment.
- Assist and oversee administrative duties including: checklists, scheduling, inventory, daily labor management, etc.
- Enforce policy and procedures.
- Depending on the needs of the restaurant, this person may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Minimum 2 years restaurant management experience.
- Excellent professional references.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong passion for excellent food, and a desire to progress within the company.
- Strong business acumen & proven leadership ability.
- Standing up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. occasionally.
Please email your resumé and/or questions to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org