Welcome to meatheads.We’re excited for you to join our family of franchises.
Title Goes Here
We want to bring our values of good, clean, simple food to more communities.
We’re looking for the right franchise owners to partner with. We’re looking for people who want a chance to build something great. If you share our values, and our commitment to the community, we’d love to work with you.
The meatheads model works for your community.
Operates in the attractive fast-casual restaurant category.
- The fast casual segment leads restaurant industry with 11.4% sales growth, almost double any other dining segment.
- With a diverse competitive landscape, consumers are putting emphasis on service and ambiance
Unique business model in the better burger category.
- Focus on family appeals to moms, one of the most attractive segments in the restaurant industry.
- Targets consumers focused on eating natural, fresh ingredients.
- Custom app integrates technology and rewards.
- Diversification to off-premise with launch of meatheads catering.
Scalable, flexible concept with strong unit economics.
- Existing framework of 17 restaurants in Illinois and Indiana.
- Flexible footprint work in urban and suburban markets and alternative venues.
- Established systems, procedures and training programs for painless launch.
Innovative outreach programs creates true customer loyalty.
- Voracious Readers summer literacy program serves approximately 50,000 students every year.
- Meatheads of the Game recognizes student athletes.
- Active in community fundraising activities and charities.
- Leader in using social media audience to connect with millennials and moms.
How meatheads is different.
- Our senior team has a strong history of brand expansion, both with meatheads and other concepts.
- We don’t rest on our success. Our culture of continuous improvement permeates every facet of our business.
- We boast a 50/50 lunch and dinner revenue mix.
- Our customers are a 50/50 ratio of male and female.
- Our Guiding Principles shape our operations, culture, and brand.
Since the first meatheads debuted in 2007, we’ve been known as a true
hospitality experience for the whole family.
Our model works because we serve fresh, familiar food that kids love and adults appreciate. Our restaurants are contemporary,
upscale, and clean with big booths and a hand-picked soundtrack everyone can enjoy. Our interiors fit the community
with a local feel, photos of iconic landmarks, and recognition of our neighbors.
A simple, yet diverse menu of fresh, high-quality ingredients.
The meatheads menu is fully customizable and uses only fresh ingredients. Nothing extra beyond what’s needed and no microwaves or freezers (except for the ice cream).
Burgers are made with 100% Certified Angus Beef® and served on a freshly baked bun. Fries are fresh-cut every day and prepared with a traditional Belgium blanch process.
Chicken tenders are handbreaded, salads are crisp, the hot dogs are served up New England style, and the milkshakes are always hand-dipped.
Fast casual that feels full service.
Our approach to service is at the heart of our brand.
At meatheads, the customer experience begins when they walk in the door. First timers are treated like regulars. Meals are delivered to tables. Staff are trained to anticipate customer needs, and managers make a point of getting to know the families in our communities.
We are as dedicated in our commitment to unwavering hospitality as to the uncompromising goodness of our food.
Restaurants as carefully crafted as the food we serve.
meatheads is about details. None of these might appear remarkable in isolation, but collectively make us the unique community space we are.
Balanced with our warm interiors, our fanatic cleanliness makes our environments inviting and trustworthy.
Oversized booths and communal tables accommodate large groups and impromptu gatherings.
Scoreboards and playbills recognize local teams and center each restaurant in its community.
Literacy and community programs celebrate determination, hustle, and hard work in our youngest customers.
We’d love for you to open our next store.
Let’s start a conversation about bringing clean, simple, good food to your community.